Provides operations and maintenance support to United States Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) Component Network Control Center (CNCC). The primary function is to provide Tier 1 support to Army SOF users, report incident status and updates to the USASOC A6 staff, and coordinate resolutions among applicable support organizations; including the USSOCOM Global Network Control Center (GNCC)
• Network systems monitoring, tier-1 management/troubleshooting, incident tracking and coordination, and reporting (e.g., performance, problem, change capacity, security)
• Analyze, administer and maintain voice, video, and/or data communications networks
• Tracking, reporting, and notification of significant Headquarters event(s) and activities as directed.
• Assist with the development of briefing products and materials for presentation to senior leadership
• Coordinating, scheduling, and reporting of network and communications maintenance activities (e.g. Authorized Service Interruptions) affecting customer networks worldwide
• Monitoring, management, troubleshooting, technical advisement, and reporting status of Customer Program of Record systems (e.g. SDN-L/M/H, SCAMPI, SOFTACS, TACLAN)
• Participate in customer exercises (e.g., COOP, network vulnerability, "red team/blue team", etc.