1 x AFSOC HQ – Ft Walton Beach, FL
1 x SOCNORTH – Colorado Springs, CO
The SharePoint Specialist (SPS) shall provide support for the creation, testing, migration, documentation, maintenance, and daily operation of SOF Enterprise collaboration capabilities. The SPS shall perform the following tasks:
- Extensive experience creating SharePoint out of the box apps or collaborative tools to include lists, document/form libraries, discussion boards, survey’s calendars, the ribbon, web parts, workflows, PowerApps, InfoPath, etc., and seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft products.
- Management responsibilities include the establishment and administration of alerts to monitor activity on critical information as required. Establishing and enforcing governance rules. Planning and implementing monthly SharePoint Power User group meetings and convey information to the team. Compile monthly reports on usage and progress of site collection.
- Perform SharePoint administration to include managing permissions – restrict and revoke access as required. Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in sites. Determine and create scalable structure for top level, directorate, division, and branch sites. Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites. Manage search scopes and create project/document dashboards.
- Maintain the SharePoint environment to include constantly revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance. Customize and maintain landing page to encourage traffic and user adoption. Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a regular basis. Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly, perform ongoing research to determine SharePoint’s current and future capabilities and liaise with the system administrators regarding the migration of sites when necessary.
- Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as Tier 1 support for end-users and site designers. Train end-users on basic functionality. Direct users to training material and available resources. Assist users in setting up My Sites.
- May be required to administrate Active Directory (AD) Organizational Units (OU) for OUs related to SOF Knowledge Systems; Create Active Directory Groups; Manage AD Group Membership; Design proper AD Group naming conventions.
- Active DOD Secret security clearance
- Associate’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in database development and data analysis tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, Office 365, and basic Active Directory administration
- Active DOD Top Secret security clearance with eligibility for SCI
- DoD 8570 Certification - Security+, GIAC Security or CCNA Security (may obtain within 3 months of hire)
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to deal with customers at all levels in stressful situations
- Ability to prioritize and dynamically re-task response and recovery actions as situations change
Contingency hire – need resume and letter of commitment
Anticipated award date 30 Jun 2017 with start 1-15 July 2017